Post by Leona Marie Cabbell on Nov 3, 2014 18:28:56 GMT -6
1. Be respectful of other members. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
2. Keep everything pg-13. If you make a thread that becomes overly violent please post a warning in the subject. No sexual content please.
3. Do not argue with staff, what we say goes.
4. Please post a profile for your character before RPing. You do not need to wait for staff to approve the profile but we will ask you to change something if we find the character too over powered or unrealistic to this setting.
5. You can play any race with in the Animorph books, if you'd like to play as a custom race please get staffs approval first. If you are playing a morphing human who is not a canon character then please explain in detail how your character attained the ability to morph in your character profile.
6. We do not have a minimum word requirement for posts but we do ask that you try to be as detailed as possible in your posts with out being repetitive from one post to the next.
7. Please use proper grammar and punctuation, as well as the spell check button.
8. Whether you want to use one account for all your characters or make a new account for each one is up to you, I honestly don't care. Just don't make more characters then you can keep up with.
9. Please stay active! We will try to maintain posting orders in IC threads but if you take more then 24 hours to post you will be skipped. If you go more then a week with out posting in a thread you were previously posting in it will be assumed that your character left the area/situation.
10. If you play a canon character and are inactive for more then a week you will loose that character. If you play a custom character that is involved in a major site wide plot and become inactive on the character for more then a month your character will be put up for adoption to be taken over by another player. We do this to keep the story from being interrupted.
11. We run on liquid time here, this means you can play as the same character in multiple threads at one time, at any point in the stories time line. Because of this we ask that you post something in the first post of threads you create, or thread description, stating when it takes place.
12. Please do not make a canon character with the sole purpose of having them date your custom character. These type of character relationships often feel forced and unorganic. Also it's a little lame.
Rule #10 has been modified so that if someone is inactive on a canon character for more then a week that character will become available to others again.
Breaking the Fourth Wall IC Chat. What's said here doesn't effect the RP on the forum.
Leoff 568/Sub-Visser 19: And it was the Andalites who are responsible for it all happening. Have you ever heard of Prince Seerow?
Feb 28, 2015 1:37:01 GMT -6
Marco Ritz: You mean a pretty chill dude whose kindness was repaid by the Yeerks taking advantage of him? And let's say he's really bad, the whole Andalite race doesn't have to think they did it. It isn't like one guy equals the entire race.
Feb 28, 2015 1:40:30 GMT -6
Marco Ritz: And he wasn't the one screaming genocide, that would be Alloran.
Feb 28, 2015 1:41:22 GMT -6
Leona Marie Cabbell: I could see humans allowing the yeerks to stay and take voluntary hosts. They could also help our justice system. Instead of putting violent offenders in jail just up a yeerk in their head so their's no risk of them reoffending.
Feb 28, 2015 12:48:44 GMT -6
Leona Marie Cabbell: But I think the average yeerk prefers an all out invasion.
Feb 28, 2015 12:49:43 GMT -6
Forlin & Arliss 557: I favour a quid-pro-quo arrangement. Yeerk and host share everything. I've declined to share my laziness with Forlin, however, as he wouldn't benefit from it. -- Arliss
Feb 28, 2015 13:46:19 GMT -6
Forlin & Arliss 557: And of course, hosts must be voluntary. No involuntari3s. The others could be used in the Justice system. Perhaps the rest could acquire Hork Bajir and be soldiers? Morph them I mean.
Feb 28, 2015 13:48:33 GMT -6
Birchurawkp: Peace would be better than war. More beneficial to both sides.
Feb 28, 2015 21:10:29 GMT -6
Sazka 14: how would it benefit my people? Even the strictest of earth justice systems only jail 1/100 of their people, and we'd be giving up our other hosts. You'd condemn us to life of blindness and drudgery.
Mar 1, 2015 13:41:19 GMT -6
Leona Marie Cabbell: There is also of possibility of all Yeerks becoming Nothlits. Wouldn't it be ironic if the Andalites ended the war by sharing technology?
Mar 1, 2015 17:02:47 GMT -6
Birchurawkp: I would assume any Yeerks that wouldn't comply would be sent offworld to be dealt with. The fate of the Yeerks shouldn't be entirely up to any one species. Andalites are too close and humans are too young to galatic matters.
Mar 1, 2015 19:36:26 GMT -6
Birchurawkp: And if some Yeerks got morphing powers and became nothlits then you wouldn't be blind to the world.
Mar 1, 2015 19:36:53 GMT -6
Sazka 14: so my race should be extinguished then?
Mar 1, 2015 22:06:11 GMT -6
Birchurawkp: No, of course not. No species should be eradicated. Each species provides a unique perspective on the galaxy. As a Yeaflon, I would never suggest genocide. If no Yeerks could live on Earth then to live on Earth they would have to become (c)
Mar 1, 2015 23:16:02 GMT -6
Birchurawkp: nothlits or move to a different world. My good friend Norpo is not someone who I think should be forced to leave his host Ti as she likes his company and he likes her.
Mar 1, 2015 23:16:42 GMT -6
Leona Marie Cabbell: Your race should learn to coexist with other races, rather then try to rule them.
Mar 4, 2015 17:18:54 GMT -6